Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

martes, 16 de junio de 2015

[ENG] Contemptor Murderfang Finished!

Wolf-brothers, finally, my Contemptor Murderfang conversion is finished!



I was not too sure about the final details but after a small debate with myself, I finally decided that red-fang-skull.



The Murderclaws! A combination of Blue and White


This miniature is very special because it was for a contest and the last work my dad saw. I promised him to finish it, so here it is.




It is not part of my "core" army but certainly I will use it on my alternative formations. 

I'm improving on my "bone" painting





Hope you like it, I will take better pics with my wife's camera and then I will do the showcase. The base work was shown on previous posts: I and II.

No hay comentarios: