Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

martes, 23 de junio de 2015

[ENG] Long Fangs, Björnsson Greybeards (WIP)


Well, last week I finished the Long Fangs members of Björnsson Greybeards pack, Björnsson Greybeard is still on work but well, let's see some photos!





The next picture is from this post, the idea was to make 5 long fangs, 2 with missile launcher, 1 with melta and 2 with heavy bolters.


Another WIP of the Heavy Bolters and the Melta Gun:




This is the final Melta, I was going to add greenstuff for making some pelts instead of the parchments but at the end, I preffer to add some "Runes", I have too many of them...


The 'eavy bolters brothers:


Some photos at my scenario: 





Only the Ancient is the one still at WIP. The great Björnsson will have a Power Fist and a Plasma Pistol just because it looks great.

No hay comentarios: