Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

lunes, 29 de febrero de 2016

[ENG/ESP] The return of the Deathwolf!

Hello wolf-brothers, after too much time walking through the snow of the plains of Asaheim inside a deep retrospective, I decided to return to the Wh40k Universe, too many things happened into the Space Wolves Universe and I would like to continue in but not as my primary game, sorry but I just get caught by Infinity...


Buenas las tengan hermanos lobo, tras mucho tiempo de caminar en las nieves de Asaheim en una profunda introspectiva, he decidido regresar al universo de WH40K; muchas cosas han pasado en los Lobos Espaciales y esto ha hecho que me den ganas de regresar aunque no como mi juego principal, lo siento pero he sido captura completamente por Infinity...


Amazing... when you're not seeing the legs.



First of all, the Curse of Wulfen and the Wulfen pack. For the first one I have not yet the pleasure to read it -but I know all the spoilers xD- so about the quality of the book I can't say anything but the idea of advancing on the time-line is worthy of applause and what a way for doing it!

Primero que nada, La maldición del Wulfen y la nueva unidad Wulfen. No he tenido el placer de leer todavía la campaña ni el libro -aunque ya me se todos los spoilers xD- así que de la calidad de contenido como obra literaria no puedo decir nada pero sobre la idea de avanzar en el trasfondo, en la linea temporal del universo, esto es digno de aplausos.

Whenever I read the campaign and the book I'll publish one post about it.

En cuanto lea la campaña y el libro, les estaré publicando al respecto. 

But, about the Wulfen pack well, the rules are very nice (very f**king nice) but the miniatures... I don't know what does GW have on the head, and also the people that like them so much. Some bits are very nice, the weapons are pretty good, amazing in my opinion. But the wulfen itself, ehm, nope I don't like it. 

Pero, sobre el escuadron de Wulfen peus, las reglas están muy bien (chingonas, pues) pero las miniaturas... no sé que carajos piensa GW y la gente que babea por ellas. Muchos bits en verdad que están de maravilla, hermosos y muy impresionantes, en mi opinión claro está. Pero la unidad por si misma pues, mmm, no. No me termina de gustar.

Taken from tabletopencounters.com


The legs... oh All-father! Kill those bunnies! 

¡Esas piernas parecen de conejos, oh Padre-de-todo, matenlos en caliente!

The Japanese Wulfen Karate Master... no please, no.

El maestro wulfen de karate... no, por favor no.

But the worst is Mr. Wulfred who before charging play some Shakespeare theater... 

Pero el peor de todos es el gran Wulfredo quien realiza un monologo digno de Hamlet antes de cargar en combate...

I have not the money now for buying Wulfen so maybe in the future and that would give me time to think some nice convertions for them, something more true-wulfen -in my opinion, of course-.

No tengo el dinero para comprar Wulfen ahorita asi que quizás en el futuro y esto me de tiempo para pensar en unas buenas conversiones para ellos, en algo que se asemeje más a los Wulfen -en mi opinión claro está-.

These guys are more Wulfen!


In the other side, the new formations. I'm going to go 100% deeply for the Deathwolves and no more. I just started to sell some minis and buy anothers for making this formation the most affordable, funny and competitive I could. In that order.

Por otra parte, las nuevas formaciones. Voy a ir 100% en puros Lobos de la Muerte y nada más. Ya comencé a vender algunas miniaturas y comprar otras, aun tengo algunas pendientes, para hacer esta formación lo más asequible, divertida y competitiva posible. En ese orden.

And with this, I will paint again the army. I don't know if I'll do it in the classic scheme or a 30k legion scheme, I'll try both on one Grey Hunter and then I'll choose. I hope too, that,  this year I could play more often (Just need to beat 2 games, hahaha... T_T) so here we come again...

Y con esto, voy a pintar nuevamente todas las miniaturas. No sé si me iré al esquema clásico o a un esquema de la época de 30k. Intentaré ambos en un Cazador Gris y después ya elegiré. Espero también que este año pueda jugar más seguido (Aunque solo tenga que sueprar mis dos partidas del año pasado, jajajaja... T_T) así que venimos de nuevo...

Vlka Fenryka!

No hay comentarios: