Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

martes, 30 de junio de 2015

[ENG] Wolf Priest (WIP)

I'm still working on the Grey Hunters but for some "relaxing", I started a Wolf Priest, I have the idea on my mind so I couldn't let it go so easily...



Wolf Priest are one of the cores of our Sky Warriors. They guide us over the path against the enemies of the All-father.


For this Wolf Priest I tried to innovate. The base was made from green stuff according to the pattern of the last Wolf Guards. 



























I also give him a Thunder Hammer instead of a converted Crozious Arcanum. I will give him some work on the grey of the base and maybe some ohter details on the armour.

Hope you like it Wolf Brothers!

No hay comentarios: