Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

[ENG/ESP] Contemptor Murderfang's Base, Part II (WIP)


Well, on the last post maybe you asked to yourself  "Contemptor Murderfang"? Well this is because I will use the Contemptor as a Murderfang on the game. So with that doubt out, let's continue..

Bueno, en l a última entrada se pudieron haber preguntad: ¿Por qué Contemptor Murderfang? Pues porque usaré este "Contemptor" como un Colmillo Asesino ya en juego. Así que ya despejada la duda, continuemos...




For the bullets on the ice I tried to made a mix with "Terracota" and "Crome Yellow", it didn't convince me at 100% but that was all I had.

Para los cartuchos tirados en el hielo, traté de hacer una mezcla con "Terracota"  y "Amarillo Cromo". No me convenció al 100% pero era lo que tenía a la mano.



Next for covering details on the surface and on the perimeter of the base, I choose "Moon blue".

Ahora para continuar, cubrimos detalles en la base, hendiduras y en el perímetro con "Azul Luna".


The final result didn't convince me so I search on my box and add something else.

El resultado no me convencía mucho así que quise agregar algo más.



I choose "Auric Armour Gold" (Citadel), for adding a metallic look for the cartridges.

Dado que no estaba muy convencido quise ponerle un poco de metálico a los cartuchos, así que un poco de "Auric Armour Gold" de Citadel.


And for the skull laid on the ice, some of "Bone White" (Game Color).

Por último para el cráneo, un poco de "Blanco Hueso" de Game Color.


And that's it! I still do some corrections and details but that would be seen on the Contemptor post! When I finish it... hahahaha. Hope next week.

Y pues éste es el resultado. Ciertamente corregí otros detallitos pero esos nos los reservamos para cuando salga con el Contemtor finalizado, del cual por falta de atención mía tiene pocas fotos del proceso de armado y pintado. Nada más lo termine y lo publico. 



No hay comentarios: