Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

[ENG] Harald Deathwolf Company, The deathwolves

Hello everyone! As you already know, my Space Wolves army is based on Harald Deathwolf Company, the Deathwolves. After many months of planning, I finally made the final proposal of the structure of the Company. 


As it’s known, the size of a SW company is about 100-150 “marines” strong, so based on this and for game purposes here are the Deathwolves: 



I know that the priesthood responds directly to the Great Wolf Company but in some fluff is said that some priest work directly with certain chapters so I assign, if it could be called like that, a pair of Rune Priest a Wolf Priest and an Iron Priest. In the 7th codex, Hallfrid is named as Harald’s Rune Priest but we all know –even me with only a year on the hobby- that GW loves to change things, but who cares! 

My idea is to create background for all the names listed here, I already started with Vägui One-Braid so this is not gonna stop! 

Well, any comments are welcome as always! Next post I will continue with “Hunter” fan fiction and also some photos of what I already have.

No hay comentarios: