Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

jueves, 21 de mayo de 2015

[ENG] Hard May


https://www.pinterest.com/lordazoth/space-wolves/
Taken from Lordazoth in Pinterest

Aye wolfbrothers, mighty warriors of the Allfather!

May has been a fucking hard month, really; and that's why the number of posts decreased a lot. My father is very sick, I think he will see the Emperor in a short time. Days are now wake up-work-parents home-home-sleep; with very short time for hobbies or any other things. Also the weather is not helping too much. 

And also it was my birthday, and mother's day and in next week my mother's birthday too. 

I entered a Warhammer 40k Contest and I just noticed that this saturday is the deadline and obviously I will not finish on time, a shit too. 

I get a better job position but this will mean more work on next days. And also I have some caries, that I didn't noticed until now, damn. I consider running away from my problems, going with my wife (who had also a terrible month) to a very isolated place and only live eating bananas, or something similar. 

But that's not the way of the Fenryka. Of course not. 

I think that maybe I just passed the Morkai Gate. I thought that I was already a Blood Claw but nop, I have just passed to be a Son of Russ. 

Just more words on the Internet but this help me a lot for continue working hard. Next week, the blog will be working better or at least normally.

Life is one shot! So Remember Prospero and Vlka Fenryka!

No hay comentarios: