Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

[ESP/ENG] More woof! TWC, part 1 (WIP)


La vida ha estado muy intensa últimamente, muchas cosas que han sucedido pero a pesar de eso sigo en el hobby, esto me ha ayudado a despejarme un poco... Así que un poco de WIP de mi unidad favorita de los lobos espaciales.

Life has been very intense these days, many things happened but even that I'm still in the Hobby, it helps me a lot to clear my mind... So, a little bit of WIP of my favorite Space Wolves's unit.




La idea es que parezca que con una mano se sujeta a la montura, como si estuviera explorando el lugar, observando detenidamente el medio.

The idea is that it must look like if his exploring the site, with one hand holding his thunderwolf.



El escudo y la espada enfundada irán en la parte trasera de la montura, listos para tomarlos en cualquier momento.

The shield and the sheathed sword will be behind the "mounting-chair" (help me for a correct word xD), ready to be taken whenever it's needed.


Cualquier comentario es bienvenido.

Any comments are welcome. 

No hay comentarios: