Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

miércoles, 14 de enero de 2015

[ENG] Resolution time...

Well just read this post at cadianshock and with my oath to the Wolf Lord Adam, I feel motivated to do an oath for this starting year…


The Great Hunt was announced, all the thunderwolves stay ready and all the swords and axes will be sharpen by the Iron Priests. Skalds must remember all the heroic sagas for preparing the minds of the whelps in the search of glory!

I really have a slow step-by-step army and even one year later after starting in the hobby (buying my space wolves’ starter set) I had not completed my army yet. Finally this December I bought the last components for fulfill all the principal army, the Deathwolves.
The army would be the next:


Remaining in boxes are 2 Thunderwolf Cavalry, 1 Pack of Wolves and 1 Drop Pod (From the starter). These will turn into:
  • ·        Iron Priest, Armin Ironleg
  • ·        Wolf Guard on Drop Pod, “Deathwolves”
  • ·        Thunder Wolf Cavalry, Whitepelts
  • ·        (2) TW Rider for the Thunder Riders

According to the Great Hunt, all must be ready at March. Actually I’m finishing Engil Redfist’s Blood Claws of Drakeslayers Company (Krom Dragongaze) so after this I will be full for this appointment!

Also I need to continue presenting all my characters via short stories or maybe a long one… I don’t know.


Finishing this would let me to finish The Fierce-Eye’s finest (only termis left) and after that I had a package of future Long Fangs. After that? I don’t know maybe another company or maybe even something different…

No hay comentarios: