Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

lunes, 5 de enero de 2015

[ENG] Harald Deathwolf (Showcase)

Nothing is better than starting the year with Harald Deathwolf.

This miniature was already finished by me, many months ago but exactly today I repaint some details for a better view, or at least I try, hahaha...



The first look can be seen here. The only thing that changed was the Axe, the white/bone colour looked very strange for me, so finally I decide to put some metal/gold in it. 

Hope you like it!





I'm still a little noob for the eyes, maybe in the future!


If you want to see more photos, you can go here

No hay comentarios: