Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

[ENG] Kill Team photos!

Hello everybody, long time since last post! Sorry for that.

I have been a little busy but now I bring you some photos of my first Kill-Team match I had with one wolf-bro of mine. So I know you like the wolves so we put two KT with wolves so we can kill wolves with wolves while we wolf...



Well as I expected, I lose the match but also I learn a lot of! And the best part was that we enjoyed a lot!

The scenario!

This two guys resisted a lot of incoming fire and charges!

Well, not good quality but that thing over there was a sniper...
One error I noticed is that I didn't realize how much was the range of the sniper rifle so I move forward some of my snipers and that, that was not a good idea! 


My Kill Team for this match was the next one:


No hay comentarios: