Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

[ENG] Rune Priest (WIP)

Hello everyone! 

I bring you little news about my miniatures, there are only few details to finish before my Rune Priest is finally done. 


For this priest, I use magnets for giving him two options of weapons: Plasma Pistol or Bolt Pistol. I also have other options already done with magnets but they have the shoulder pads for Wolf Guards and TWC so it could look a little strange but at the middle of the battle... Who cares!? Hahahaha



All the "wolf-skins" were done by green-stuff. I think that the big one is not really well-done, I still need better tools and more practice!


Hope you like it, any comments are welcome. Next photos will be all the TWC and WGPL/WG magnetized options, I just realize that I haven't published them yet!


No hay comentarios: