Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

martes, 2 de septiembre de 2014

[ENG] Grey Hunters + Rune Priest (WIP)

Hello there, this weekend was full of travel, fun and friends but still I got a little time for my Space Wolves, so here they are, my works in progress...




First of all, my first objective marker, with a fantasy base, hahaha...


I'm just finishing a pack of GH, here it is one GH with Plasma Gun:

Without magnets, finally I decided to only magnetize one

The rest of the Pack:

The first one in the first line from left to right will be the WGPL

And at the end, a Rune Priest conversion with magnets for exchanging between bolt pistol and plasma pistol. The detail of the wolf-skin at the backpack is made of green stuff.





I hope to finish the pack and the Rune Priest this week, also if I've the time, I will start the Blood Claws pack. 




No hay comentarios: