Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

[ENG/ESP] Fenrisian Wolves (Space Wolves)

[ENG]

Hello everybody, hope you are all right. This little post is for showing you my miniatures of Fenrisian Wolves and little bit of my setting of W40k at my house. All the photographs were taken by my beautiful wife. You can check more of her photos at this LINK (flickr).





------------

[ESP]

Hola a todos, espero que la estén pasando excelente. Esta pequeña entrada en el blog es para presumirles un poco mis lobos de Fenris (Fenrisian Wolves) y un poco de mi escenario de W40K que tengo montado en casa. Todas las fotografías fueron tomadas por mi hermosa esposa. Puede seguir sus fotos en el siguiente LINK (flickr).

Nota: Las descripciones están en ingles, espero les ayude a practicar y no les cause inconveniente. 


I really dislike the patron of colors that are used in the original wolves of Fenris, they dont even look like a real predator, any one at Fenris could see a brown wolf arriving between the WHITE snow... So I painted them in that way more like the ice, snow and rocks.


Over there you can see a Wolf Priest, and yes, that one is a Wolf Scout.


See you next post and Vlka Fenryka!

No hay comentarios: