Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

viernes, 13 de junio de 2014

[ENG] Harald Deathwolf (Space Wolves)

As I already told you, I was working on a conversion from a TWC model to a Wolf Lord in specific, Harald Deathwolf.

Since I started at this universe, I became fan of the Space Wolves. The Thunderwolf Cavalry models were amazing so I decided to make my army based on that so I began the project of making Harald Deathwolf Company. First of all I was going to buy the Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf but then I see the cost and I say to me: Ok, I can make it.

So I began to work on a TWC model for making it look like Harald Deathwolf.




The Frozen Axe was very difficult for my currently level so I only adapt the two-handed axe that is in the Space Wolves Starter Box. Painting the wolf head as it was sculpted in bone for giving it a special look for a Wolf Lord.


For Harald Deathwolf’s thunderwolf, Icetooth, I made some scares at its snore and add some green stuff for trying to riposte the same piece of the traitor’s frost axe during the 913.M41 battle against the rogue Wolf Lord Svane Vulfbad.

And for the most important detail I use green stuff and… lychee shells.


Yep, I first made a model on cardboard and covered with green stuff. After one coat of blue painting, I glued the lychee shells around it.

        

So, what do you think?

No hay comentarios: