Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

sábado, 8 de agosto de 2015

[ESP/ENG] Rune Priest (Showcase)

Regresando a las andadas, les dejo unas imágenes de un Sacerdote Rúnico que acabo de terminar. No recuerdo donde había visto una "pose" parecida y lo primero que pensé es que un Sacerdote Rúnico se vería genial...

The show returns. Here are some pictures -sorry for the quality- of the last Rune Priest I've just finished. I see this pose somewhere on the Internet and I say: "Why not for a Rune Priest? Shure it'll look very cool!"




Fue algo difícil lograr pegar los brazos, además de que tuve que recortar la mano para cambiarle el sentido. El Hacha es del paquete de la Caballería de Lobo Trueno. Las demás partes son tanto de la caja mencionada anteriormente, como de los Cazadores Grises y creo que hay algo de la caja genérica de Marines Espaciales.

It was a little bit difficult to glue the arms, also I have to make some cuts on the axe for rotating the hand. The Axe was taken from the Thunderwolf Cavalry Pack. The rest are from the same, from the Grey Hunters Pack and also I think there are some bits from the Generic Space Marines.






La verdad, me ha gustado mucho el resultado, nos leemos en la siguiente entrada.

I really enjoyed the result, read you at the next time!



No hay comentarios: