Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

lunes, 8 de junio de 2015

[ENG] Campaign Photos


Two weeks ago I went for the inauguration of a begginer's campaign of wh40k. The theme was the Badab War, so we called the remembrancers and an apocalyptic game was played...





The total apocalypse game was for about 7k points match. I went there with my list of 1250 points (moreless) because I go with 1000 points and some extra wolf-guards for alternating between matches. Yes, I thought there would be many 1k points games not a single one for all the day...

My List was:

Harald Deathwolf
Canis Wolfborn

Wolf Scouts with sniper and cammo cloaks (5) x2
Wolf Guard (5) (Power sword, power axe, wolfclaws x2, power lance, power axe)

Grey Hunters with WGPL (5)

Thunderwolf Cavalry (5) (power sword x4, power axe x1, shields)
Thunderwolf Cavalry (3) (Power fist, shields) <- This were proxy because we (loyals) needed some extra points for the match
Fenrisan Wolves (5)

On the side of the All-father, there were more space wolves brothers (A termi/drop pod army with Logan), Space Marines Veterans and Knights (at the start of the match).



The Chaos was a mix of Nurgle and Chaos Space Marines. For me the battle was against the plague marines and plage ogryns...

It was a funny match, I learn some tips. Sadly one complete unit of Wolf scouts died before even aiming their rifles, and my Grey Hunter character was the only survivor from his pack... Cavalry at least charged. Because time I needed to quit the match but at the afternoon the All-father prevails and Chaos was defeated. 

Ok we need to stay in cover and... (sound of lascanons and the silence)


These next weeks, there will be campaign matches so I will play and made the reports, wait for them!

No hay comentarios: