Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

[ENG] Need some time... and money


Hello there, I have been very busy this weeks and have no full time for painting or even blogging; too much work at the office, too much traffic at the streets and too much rain in all the city. Normally I arrive to office at 7:30am but with all of this I arrive just before ten after eithgt -in the best case-, so I get out of the office -in the best case- 18:40, but in this days I had to left the office after seven or even after eight and if you add the one and a half hour of trip to my house, well there is only time for very essential things.

The good new is that finally my Citadel Manual-drill had arrived... with a pack of wargs from LOTR for converting them to Fenrisian Wolves, hehehe.





I have not bought any other miniature from the begging and still I haven't finished, too slow yeah, I know. But well know with the drill I hope to finish my TWC models and all the GH. Yesterday's night I only place magnets on 3 arms! 3 ARMS! But well, hope I could do more during the week. 

So I bring you only a pair of photos of my little progress...





Also there is the point of the new "campaign set" of SW vs Orks and very crazy relationship with it. I want it when even I didn't know what could it be, then I want it because Krom and then... I think. Yeah, fuck you brain... I think that my army didn't need that models and well, with my actual situation, I couldn't afford it... so we both say good bye, even I didn't buy the WD magazine... (Better I will buy the Codex and SW books that I dont have yet). Now the rumor is that Logan, Ulrik and Ragnar will be plastic; also new priests models and some kind of "runic warriors". Maybe I will buy Ragnar, at first I wanna an army of BC with Ragnar and Ulrik but know I'm love with Harald's army -also I'm writting a lot of-. Who knows, at the end all will depend on the new codex but, at least, something new will be bought!

My actual "scenario"



No hay comentarios: