Phrase

"Do you ever go into a fight thinking 'There's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later?' We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot! Making it count is all that matters!" - Skold Greypelt, Lone Wolves - Graphic Novel, Dan Abnett & Karl Richardson

miércoles, 2 de julio de 2014

[ENG] Arnbjörg (Work in Progress)

Aye, sons of Russ!

Sorry for being a little away this days but you know, there have been a lot of "issues". First of all I go to dental surgery for my last <thanks to the Emperor> three famous "wise" teeth. Also I have problems at my house with the water system, the crazy rain at Mexico city and many, many other things. 

I don't know why this can't be in horizontal way...

So forgetting all that stuff, here I have the pleasure to present you the Harald Deathwolf Company's Wolf Priest, his name is Arnbjörg. It was a prototype taken from many other examples of wolf priest and I tried to mix many of ideas that were at my head. 
  


At the last one you can see the high-mid-part of Arnbjörg. I Use parts of the Command Squad, ThunderWolf riders and even from the the Space Wolves starter set. 



 For the Crozius Arcanum, I used the staff of a thunderwolf rider thunder hammer (what a big name, eh!) and a bit from the command squad. 


When I was early to finish the model , I notice that the torso and the legs didn't sheathe very well so I use some green stuff for trying to correct this, trying of course to make it look like a wolf's pelt belt.


I have already finishid but I am waitng for some free time at house for asking my wife to take some good photos with her camera, not my horrible mobile.

Well, Hope you like it and until then... Remember Prospero and Vlka Fenryka!

No hay comentarios: